After reviewing Module 6: Lecture Materials & Resources, explain approaches to community intervention and evaluation. Implement a teaching and evaluation plan.
- Choose one topic from the prevention strategies and intervention recommendations identified in Module 4 Assignment.
- Develop a teaching plan, including objective, content outline, teaching method, and time in a table format found in slide 3 of the Template Download Template.
- Develop an evaluation plan for your teaching intervention and create a tool for feedback from your learners. Be sure to include the questionnaire and any other teaching tools within the powerpoint presentation for faculty analysis.
- Summarize the outcomes of your teaching plan and evaluation based on the results from the questionnaires.
- The Powerpoint presentation is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- Use the template provided above to create the Powerpoint presentation.
- Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Journal articles and books should be referenced according to APA style .